Breathability and mask pressure difference tester Air Permeability & Mask Breathability Tester
The breathability and mask pressure difference tester is a breathability tester integrating textile breathability and mask pressure difference test.
During the air permeability test, the test sample is placed in a channel with a fixed cross-sectional area. The specific air flow will produce a certain pressure difference between the upper and lower sides of the test sample. The test software can automatically calculate the air flow through the fabric according to the pressure differential cross-sectional area. Thus calculating the air permeability of the fabric.
During the mask pressure difference test, the test sample is placed in a channel with a fixed cross-sectional area. The air flow of a specific flow rate will generate a certain pressure difference between the upper and lower sides of the test sample. The test software can automatically calculate the pressure difference between the two sides of the mask according to the channel cross-sectional area To calculate the breathability of the mask.
- Including the host, test heads with different cross-sectional areas, vacuum pumps, single chip computers and other components.
- Automatic control of air flow rate or pressure difference.
- Automatically calculate the permeability of the test sample.
- Touch screen display and control, easy to operate.
- Automatic range selection without manual file selection.
Scope of application: textiles and medical surgical masks, etc.
|ASTM D737||BS EN ISO 9237||EDANA 140.2|
|YY0469||YY/T 0969||EN 14683|
- Test pressure range: 10-2500Pa
- Air flow: 1-225L/min.
- Accuracy: 3%
- Flow test unit: mm/s, cfm, cm3/cm2/s, L/m2/s, L/dm2/min, m3/m2/min, m3/m2/h and dm3/s
- Differential pressure test unit: Pa/cm2
- Test head: 20 cm² (standard), 5cm² (mask), 25cm², 38cm², 50 cm², 100cm² (optional)
- Sample thickness: up to 8mm
- Calibration disk: standard configuration for 20 cm² test head
- Power supply: AC 230V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Dimensions: 940(L)×590(W)×1010(H)mm
- Weight: about 99kg
RF4308E breathability tester
RF4308/1 Silicone Gasket
RF4308/2 5cm² test head
RF4308/3 25cm² test head
RF4308/4 38cm² test head
RF4308/5 50 cm² test head
RF4308/6 100 cm² test head
RF4308/7 20 cm² test head (standard)